MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sorry...I also wanted to clarify another comment you made, which...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Sorry...I also wanted to clarify another comment you made, which I think is a general misconception among many people when it comes to the graphite sector.

You commented:
    "the whole graphite sector has tanked"

Again, this is probably many peoples opinion, but I'd say that it was never really in a position to tank in the first place. Yes, many of the SP's popped mid year as it was the fad of the day traders and once a few bulls start running, well it's hard to stop the stampede.

I'd argue that where the graphite sector is now is where it should have been along....that is, ticking along with not much in the way of market caps (as no one has a salable product yet). It's potentially a sector that can grow, but the growth we saw mid year was artificial, there was nothing organic about it. It's never going to be be as large as other resource or mining sectors (ie. coal, iron ore) but that's not to say that there won't be a few players that make it out of the gate and run on their own because they've successfully managed something from nothing.

Tanked? it was never full to begin with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.