HDR hardman resources limited

Could be right areo, but it's strange how Mauritania under Ted...

1. 701 Posts.
    Could be right areo, but it's strange how Mauritania under Ted seemed the bee's knee's and under SP it ain't!

As for risk? There never was a greater risk taker than Ted, luckily for him it worked out, but when you have WPL running the show there's not a lot can be done?

Flamant is a risk, what isn't in this game, but IF they find hydrocarbons then it should be a very large find indeed and it should fly, even Dana says it would be a company maker.

Uganda looks a better bet and just needs success with the Kingfisher drill and it should again fly.

Guyane bothers me, mainly because we never seem to find a partner let alone a decent one. Then there is the time limit on the licence. When will we actually see/hear about a drill date and can we get under the wire?

Back to Mauritania and Chin, there we have problems to the north of the discovery and a much lower production profile, but they have hinted that most of the promised oil will be recovered.

All we need is a good day and I'm betting rather heavily it will come soon, I just don't like what it's doing to my portfolio in the meantime! :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.