ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

I have been holding since the very start and it's part of my...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been holding since the very start and it's part of my 5grander as well... but I have not participated actively...

I posted this at STT and I think it might be relevant here...

when you visit the Flamingo website, it states:

Trusted and used by

Nationwide - now this is the largest insurance group in USA...
    NAB, The Village, Prime, The Daily Gazette and Quay

amazing if its trusted by the above...

Now management... all four team members are excellent but I am seriously impressed by two:

Dr Catriona Wallace... amazing
    Multi-award winning business leader and recognized top-5 global Customer Experience experts. Founder of four successful businesses including the multi-award winning Customer Experience Design firm, Fifth Quadrant. With a PhD in Organizational Behavior, Catriona is a well published author, speaker and industry commentator on Customer Experience and Entrepreneurialism.

Joe Waller - amazing
    Former Technology Strategist and Chief-of-Staff of Betfair, the worlds biggest sports trading platform.Played a key role in growing the company from a UK technology startup into the world's largest internet betting exchange.
    Ran the product and platform teams that built and scaled the exchange to annual revenues of over $700 million, matching over 30,000 trades a minute. (more than all of Europe's stock exchanges combined).

Now shares on issue... as per the company announcement 2 May 16.
    Consistent with the Prospectus, the potential acquisition, should it occur, is expected to be made by an equity issue and may include an associated capital raising to continue to fund the development of the platform, both of which will require shareholder approval, as the combined size of the equity issue will potentially more than double the Company's existing share capital.

More than double, not triple... This means some where between double and triple. Current shares on issue 234m... so the maximum shares which will be issued are going to be between 468m and 702m....
    lets consider the worst case scenario which is 700m shares after relisting will give it a market cap of 28m at 3.8c...

Now trusted by Nationwide and Nab and management like Wallace and Waller, one would presume a market cap of at least double would be easy to achieve IMO...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.271K 423.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2500335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10265292 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.