ODE 12.5% 0.5¢ odessa minerals limited

Flamingo selected as 1 of 5 to test Dept of Industry , AI Ethical framework, page-7

1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Hi FiveCent

The thing I notice about human psychology is the default is to attempt to impose one's will.

On watching the above video I can agree about the substance of the problems discussed... but what stands out [to my eyes] is the lack of subtlety in the approach to the problems. CW discusses influence and power early on and says "she wants power to change things". In that regard she is no better in her attitude than is Donald Trump... he has as much power as a person could desire but he has no influence.

In telling the story of the $1M nose ring CW says she went out and bought a bigger one... I can understand her defiance and her anger. But, in doing so she gives credence to an idiot's opinion.

As an investor in FGO I knew she wore a nose ring... and I bought shares anyway. I did so because, at the time, I considered FGO's offering commercial. Market reality has determined otherwise. The nose ring was not the critical factor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.