NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Its a public holiday Monday, so I suspect the announcement would...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Its a public holiday Monday, so I suspect the announcement would come Tuesday irrespective of if they did it Today through to Monday night. I would expect with Grand Final and logistics of people they would be advised to not light the match on Friday or Saturday, if from an OH&S and mobilise people perspective. Try finding enough people to work on GF day who haven't had even 1 beer- no chance- never mind having a crew happy to sit on site watching machinery while the GF is happening. So my guess is let the game pass and get onto it on Sunday & Monday knowing you have the public holiday to observe and announce Tuesday it happened. We have heard no change to their stated Q3 so we are entitled to the expectation of it occurring. I think many of us would be mighty p!$$ed off if we are all here flagellating about hot air and they are still a ways off, and to their credit they are open where there are delays.

If you told me at the beginning of the week we could close at 24 on Friday with sustained volumes I would have taken that. Take a snapshot of the screen we may not see the 20s ever again

So we can dust off the thread "So we're a gas producer now, which means that..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.64K 2.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22966816 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4924828 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.