BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

flash flash flash, page-6

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Lol.. love the website, i was waiting for a flash up sign to say...

"But wait...theres still more... vote now and recieve a free set of steak knives!!!!"

400 million new shares, toll treatment options that are non existant (we have alrady gone down this path, there are no viable options with spare toll treating capacity, unless SXG gets up and going in a couple of years) and a "feasability study" that was done on a ipad in McCafe using their free WIFI...

-Best outcome IMO is we keep current board - or remove 1 member.
    -Directors pay contract ends next month so salaries are adjusted and performance share options issued instead.
    -We sell the 12km lease to RMS and finally add some value to the shareprice.
    -We are given options regarding any further asset purchase.

Surely we can set some conditions if we tell the board we will support them?

Hot copper is only a small proportion of share holders, so in reality this "bloodless coup" is most likely already dead in the water, anybody with a decent holding would already have been canvassed for support I would say.

And dont get me wrong, there are merits in fresh blood on the board, but if we are to go down this road of dilution and TRY to toll treat this ore, we are looking at minimum 2 to 3 years return of investment, where as we may see a healthy share price by quarter 3 this year if RMS get underway, and the next drilling round hits some good mineralisation.It is only 12km out of a nearly 400km area, the Barlee asset would be still be alive and well, and for once BCN would have some cash flow.

All IMO of course, but boonie hit the nail on the head, this website and "letter to shareholders" must be treated as an advertisement - not fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.