BCN 3.85% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

flash flash flash, page-8

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Dynomite, I can really vouch for where your coming from. I have held BCN since 2009, so my average price is well above todays SP.

But viable toll treatment options dont exist in the localised Barlee area. RMS will be trucking the ore 200kms to their plant. So even if BCN could get spare milling capacity at any working mill in the area, its either truck it so far it makes logistics too expensive, or hope SXG goes ahead with their plant which could be 2 to 3 years in the making.

Generally speaking, why do the 3 amigos holding 6% of register need to take over the whole board? Couldn't they elect a representitive from their team onto the board to get things ship shape? This is as dodgy as it can get, but no doubt they have been listening to shareholders sentiment and can smell money.

There is one thing that I cant go past, and that is if they are voted in and their toll treating plan doesn't eventuate - BCN is virtually dead in the water, and back to .6c with more dilution we go.

This is all just my opinion, but RMS is a lifeline to explore the rest of Barlee, and at this stage the option that holds the least risk for share holders .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $14.00K 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 391569 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 432421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.