MTM 9.68% 5.6¢ mtm critical metals limited

Flash Joule Heating Tech - THE REAL MTM STORY

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I see a lot of posting on this companies threads to do with what's in the ground but everyone seems to be missing the big opportunity right in front of them. Make no mistake this team's number one priority is the Flash Joule Heating tech developed by Rice University (same team behind Weebit Nano tech). This tech is a global story with global implications considering the potential for major partners to team up with MTM to use this tech to meet their ESG and green objectives. They can take ewaste, coal fly ash from coal power stations, bauxite residue from alumina refineries and pull critical metals from them in a matter of seconds. The market is not going to sleep on this for long so anyone flying by this page needs to forget about the patches of dirt and take a serious moment to consider if there's a spot for MTM in your portfolio based on the tech opportunity.

The reason this team acquired Flash Metals is for the tech, not the West Arunta patch, that was just a bonus nearology kicker. I am more than happy to be in this stock at these levels when you look at the facts and figures compared to the potential upside -
    - MC 15.4m @ 5.5c per share.
    - SOI 281m
    - $5m cash
    - EV $10.6m (Weebit Nano EV $520m to highlight the potential upside, and the justification for using this comparison is because I am simply speaking to the track record of the team of people involved in developing Flash Joule Heating - the connection is material and not just a matter of opinion)
    - No Debt
    - 150m Options call 24c expiry Nov 2024

The opportunity with this tech is huge, play it right and there'll be mega capped refiners and producers banging down the door to partner with MTM and use this tech under MTM's global licence - I'm thinking of Alcoa, BHP, RIO to name a few just off the top of my head. Think about the sort of companies that will want to partner with MTM to extract REE, nickel, cobalt, lithium, titanium etc from something that until now is just a waste product that is costing them money to store and dispose of. Check out link showing small scale - it's a bit old but gives you an idea.
    First steps is get the licence agreement done - major catalyst outcome which will be known by 20 May.

Refer to this link too, for the recent announcement regarding the completion of the Prototype being built and testing commenced.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02791310-6A1201103

It beggars belief that when looking at the threads on this stock, anything to do with exploration activities has people groaning and debating it's implications, yet this announcement re the tech prototype etc has nothing but crickets. This is where you should be looking!

Once the licence agreement is in place, and testing has proved up the tech and performance data, the next steps will be get a pilot plant going and open it up to potential commercial partners eg as mentioned above, for them to demonstrate exactly what the tech can do for their businesses. Finally a commercial scale unit will be the grand goal.

I could go on but I will just say shift your focus to this and start evaluating this company through the lens of the tech they have just acquired, and not what's in the ground!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $15.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ $90.05K 1.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 259 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 176272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 9.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ 378209
Last updated 13.33pm 30/04/2024 ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.