MTM 5.00% 5.7¢ mtm critical metals limited

Like I said I don't know about what went on before, obviously...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Like I said I don't know about what went on before, obviously when a stock is downtrodden and has underperformed there are going to be people who have a bad taste in their mouths.

But you hit the nail on the head, they needed to sort themselves out and fast, right? Well, I simply came here to share my opinion that I'm seeing the seeds of that sort of outcome being realised. I also observed that most posters were focussing on the wrong things and were potentially missing what I believe is a good opportunity in the tech space; to emulate something similar to what Weebit Nano did. Of course, that's a blue sky scenario but that's why we're all here. To try and position ourselves to be at the right tables when those blue sky events materialise. Put simply when you stack up the market cap to the potential best case scenario - the risk reward proposition is a juicy one.

Rice University has done it before. The shares are heavily discounted. The tech has material applications and global scale opportunity. Risk/reward prop looks good. We'll know more in a couple of months and have greater clarification on the risk/reward situation but I'm happy to get in early.

Understand your sentiment about getting right into the tech but this pathway they have opted for I would imagine is about trying to avoid ALL the red tape that would ensue, and hasten the timeframe with which to capitalise on the opportunity. You can't just stop being an explorer and start being a tech co. The ASX wouldn't cop it, and that would not bode well for capitalising on the opportunity. From memory the option they acquired for the FJH has condition that they must reach a global licensing deal with Rice Uni by 20th May. So urgency was required. They have exercised that option now, so negotiations have commenced, they have a prototype built and testing commenced. That's why I say we should have a hopefully really positive catalyst by 20th May. Fingers crossed that we have news of the licencing agreement being struck by then.

Sometimes there is method to the madness. My opinion again is that it's a great opportunity for anyone who is looking at MTM for the first time, post-acquisition and all the promise that entails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $100.1K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 16524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ 163585
Last updated 15.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.