MTM 5.00% 5.7¢ mtm critical metals limited

It's always funny watching salty people like you demonstrate...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's always funny watching salty people like you demonstrate your lack of understanding on what speculative investing is all about.
    You speculated, you lost money, it happens. But where most people move on and assess new opportunities, we always come across people like you who hang around the chat pages of your past holdings, with an axe to grind, clearly a slave to your emotions and still feeling the pain of your loss. Convinced that by venting all your anger and frustration here you're going to somehow make sure that just because you lost money, then "goddamit no one else should make money on this stock either!"

If you were genuinely trying to help people to avoid a mistake, your approach would be totally different, but your tone is vexatious and vindictive which is a red flag for anyone with a brain to take your words with a grain of salt. You are clearly jaded by your personal experience in this stock. Don't get me wrong, I get that it didn't work out for you, and it makes total rational sense for you to move on and lose patience... even if I turn out to be correct, your decision was still right for you because hey, there is only so long capital can sit around before it needs to generate a return.

But for new investors and objective observers who have recently or are yet to take a position, it's clear to see that this acquisition is a whole new ball game and changes the parameters significantly. Those who can separate past from future and fact from emotion, have the best chance of being able to assess the opportunity at hand; to assess objectively the value that todays share price offers. Rather than being spooked by a jilted former lover. If this doesn't work out so be it, it's an attractive risk reward prop IMO.

I respect why you feel the way you feel, and I don't blame you but this sort of rumination is unhealthy from a investment/trading point of view. So, maybe just grab yourself a kleenex and take the rest of the day off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $100.1K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 16524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ 163585
Last updated 15.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.