A2M 2.20% $5.77 the a2 milk company limited

flat China sales FY17 Synlait, page-28

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Capital raise? I am so glad A2 is using Synlait who has just announced their 300 million capital investment plan, that means A2 will not need to spend a single penny to enjoy the expansion of production capability of their 3PL partner. The company now I am working for (listed on NASDAQ worth 14 billion U.S) is also completely switching to outsourcing to 3PL warehouses, because the merits we are seeing are obvious, as one of them is that we do not need to spend any money on the warehouse expansion and all leave up to 3PL.
    Secondly to your post, I don't think you want to see A2 FY17 guidance, because once see it you'll be burnt on your A if you are shorting, Sp will fly to all my observations of its sale.
    Thirdly, about Chiese import regulation, not as you hoped, it is going towards the way of being in favor of A2 because Chinese government's intention was to shrink the brands to those big brands which owns more credit and research capability in which case provides more food safety to children in China. Before Chinese mum were buying all different sorts of brands from overseas regardless without knowing if they are good brands, now the situation is going to be different. Because those small foreign brands will not be allowed to be imported to China anymore.
    I am sorry man, if I were you, I would go immediately buy a parcel instead of keep posting here.
    I think you should be banned again because your intentionally misleading posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.77
Change
-0.130(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $4.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.91 $5.77 $8.457M 1.452M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12297 $5.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.82 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.