Lol never thought I'd see a thread like this on hotcopper.. Flat...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Lol never thought I'd see a thread like this on hotcopper..

Flat earth is a fun theory imo, I think it'd make a cool TV show or movie

I also think people who believe in the flat earth do have some good theories and reasons to support their beliefs, like the curvature chart of the earth is most definitely not accurate & I can't remember what else cause I don't care, I know I've heard some things though & actually been real surprised by their viewpoints

But there's no way I can believe in flat earth.. there are really good telescopes available that anyone can buy these days, ones you can hook up to computers & put in coordinates and so on. You can see a lot of videos on youtube of people with these telescopes & you can see them zoom into the moon really well & some vids show moving by the moon too lol

I think it's more likely that there is more known about space or our planet than the general populace knows & it's being kept secret from us.

One example of how I think this could be possible is by looking at the global truce for the "Antarctic treaty system". How is it that we're constantly in a state of war on earth, endless conflict and so on.. yet all countries can agree on the Arctic treaty? How is there a treaty for the Arctic but not for something like the Amazon as an example.. what is the basis of that agreement & acceptance & commitment? Weird AF imo, I think that would be a better focus than flat earth.

Just remembered what other flat earth garbage I've seen which was interesting, these being that there are zero photos of the full earth, only photos from outer orbit & NASA have admitted this. This then makes the pictures from the first moon landing pretty questionable.
    The other really weird thing is how many "space walks" that were streamed by NASA have CGI glitches in them that clearly show they are most definitely not floating or in space.. some of the CGI glitches are so bad you literally see the opacity of a person fade to 0% before they even leave frame lol

All flat earth people should use an ultra strong telescope though, cause what the F do they think the moon and saturn and all that is if the world is flat? i don't get it lol
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.