1. And therein is the problem. We can show you images of the...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    1. And therein is the problem. We can show you images of the earth from the moon. From orbit. Looking back from Saturn.
    Because they are fake! You need to prove otherwise - not just NASA's outdated magic when everyone believed the doctored photos. The CGI is patently fake.

2. We can show you maths, history, evidence of the effects of the earth being round - the horizon is a huge one - or point at satellites as they fly past. You don't or won't acknowledge those, either.
    We do show maths as well - water always finds it's own level; how does that work on a curvature? Oh, sorry I forgot, gravity, that mystical force that NTDeG doesn't know how it works - must be magic or fairies! Plenty of evidence of satellites at the ends of balloons - flying past the moon.

I won't go on, except to say you cannot be convinced either - a friend got angry with me for suggesting the earth is flat - he could prove it - we were on a beach; watch the yacht go over the horizon, boat goes first, then mast - we can only see 5 km from sea level. PROOF positive he said of the curvature. Except a normal camera can then bring back the yacht in it's entirety.

To answer your question - what would genuinely convince me? Photos from the Moon of the Earth - unedited, unadulterated, un- fake......then you got me!

PS how is T stew racist?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.