Flat like a pancake, page-146

1. 15,318 Posts.
    Yeah you had me thinking what the heck with the earlier post of yours.

With this post of yours you are saying some of the others are wrong in that they say that the kitchen scales have been calibrated for the surface pressure.

We know that charge on an electron has a force of 10^40 greater than gravity. Hence why we do not feel mass. It is literally floating upon each other

I little thought experiment/ Rest a magnet on top of scales. North Pole facing up. Bring another magnet North pole face down closer to the magnet. The opposing force is registered on the scales obviously.

Now lets try this with the magnet on the underside of the scales. Bring the other magnet North pole face down closer to the scales. You personally feel the force. But the scales do not register the force.

Charge is no different. I may or not have mentioned here before that I charged up a piece of plastic tubing (electrical conduit) and placed it over the nuisance ginger ants by a few inches. Flattened them like a pancake. When you remove the conduit the ants are free to move around again.
    Last edited by jopo: 03/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.