TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

The way I see it is that they have these issues to resolve...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The way I see it is that they have these issues to resolve before ASX will let the shares trade

Satisfactorily answer the ASX letter still outstanding; Prove that they are able to pay their debts as and when they fall due; Prove that the CHAS partnership (worth a lot of revenue) is still valid or if not they must announce that it is not, and further damage the TKF image in the market; Show what has happened to the Valentine Day announcement of the funding from East Star, was it just a dance with East Star, where are the stars… (read $$$ ) ,; What has happened to this funding; What are the FEES to be paid to East Star and to Regency, is it just the 6% or is there more? The East deal is for 6 months and Regency for 12 months, at least.

Would be naïve to think that these guys would not be asking for something every month, but then the world is a funny place. Satisfy the ASX that the Convertible Note deal is valid and above board.
    Just as a closing note, they will not be able to issue any shares to anyone till a new prospectus is lodged, as they have been suspended for more than 5 days in 12 months…… more costs…. More shareholder funds going bye bye ….. and where is that Audi….. L

Flatline here we come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.