CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

flat on a big green day, page-13

1. 119 Posts.
    Pisces, all you've done is tell me that so far you've done better with one than the other.

This is obviously time dependent, and therefore not very useful in determining the quality or otherwise of a company.

If you had bought AFR in the 80s, 90s or at $1, as many did, then at the current price you wouldn't think the rampers were right, and if you sold CCC at >8c after buying when they were much lower then you'd likely thank the CCC rampers.

Just because someone has made a 'bad' investment decision at a given point in time does not mean the company is a bad one.

That was the point of my last post - those who bought AFR at a much higher price than the current price are now questioning their investment decision, and the 'downrampers' are getting in and casting doubt (Eg, "In a down turn companies that dont make money go down. The funding becomes expensive and things have to be shelved. The boom has peaked. Get out is my call before its too late.").

This is just as it is here, and we both have the 'true believers' who are reasuuring all who will listen that the fundamentals are fine, just hold on, etc.

Like I said, sound familiar?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.