AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Flatlined, page-20

1. 3,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8557
    I am willing to wait for another year or so to see if AZS reaches its full potential and don't intend to sell cheaply. 5.2c wouldn't hurt but, I'm greedy and do not like the concept of a manipulated share price.

In the dim distant past I held a Canadian company called Valley Copper Mines which were taken over by Cominco (Now ...Teck). It was, for me, a rare 3 bagger and disappointing when compulsory acquisition came along.

If such a manipulator and takeover outfit exists what would it take to stop "them"? A blocking group as suggested above (?management, HC group, + others shouldn't be too difficult to achieve).

At a blocked sub 90% "they" can't progress to total ownership.
    Does this worry "them"?
    What level of control would "they" settle for?
    How much would 'they" be willing to pay?

What would cause greedy folks to sell (like me, and probably most who bought to make a profit)? 10c, 15c...?

Lots of questions to what, at the moment, is a well reasoned speculation.

Better to be prepared than not.

Things which AZS can control in some way to get the SP moving quickly are to get profitable precious metal production underway and/or to be able to announce some major new discoveries.

The lead time to production, and its cost, probably won't help much in the next 1-2 years.

For the near future that leaves "discoveries" or the announcement of what AZS already suspect at Alacran and Promontorio (since drilling has ceased at both for the time being).

[Unfortunately in the past such announcements have apparently been factored into the SP already and market response has been out of AZS's hands and usually negative!]

My response to the above is to be passive and hold my ?relatively small number of shares in a company which to me has good fundamentals for the near future.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.