I'm not sure why the link I posted to the Bilderberg Group...

1. 47,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm not sure why the link I posted to the Bilderberg Group appeared as a grey rectangle; hopefully the links below work betters:

"... A shadowy world government. Political kingmakers. A capitalist cabal looking to impose its will across the globe. For decades, conspiracy theorists have tried to decode the secretive Bilderberg Group, an annual gathering of the some of the world's most powerful figures, which begins Thursday in Dresden, Germany. But while little is known about what's said at the private meetings, there are a few things that we do know about this year's gathering.
    Since 1954, the Bilderberg Group has been gathering in secret to discuss everything from the rise and fall of communism to nuclear warfare to cybersecurity. The group began as a way to create more cooperation between Europe and North America during the Cold War, and Bilderberg releases an annual list of the people who will attend and the topics they'll discuss, but beyond that, little leaves the walls of the meeting rooms. ..."

http://time.com/4362872/bilderberg-group-meetings-2016-conspiracy-theories/

"... Perched ominously at the top of the conference agenda this year are these words: “The Trump administration: a progress report.” ..."
    "... The White House is taking no chances, sending along some big hitters from Team Trump to defend their boss: the national security adviser, HR McMaster; the commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross; and Trump’s new strategist, Chris Liddell. Could the president himself show up to receive his report card in person?
    Henry Kissinger, the gravel-throated kingpin of Bilderberg, visited Trump at the White House a few weeks ago to discuss “Russia and other things”, and certainly, the Bilderberg conference would be the perfect opportunity for the most powerful man in the world to discuss important global issues with Trump. ..."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/01/bilderberg-trump-administration-secret-meeting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.