BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Fatman ...maybe London listing instead ? I am happy to invest in...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Fatman ...maybe London listing instead ? I am happy to invest in Australian Companies it simple and cheap for me no taxes versus say Canadian stocks.

There are IMHO some real gems 'diamonds in the rough' to be found in the Australian market if you can spend the time to pick to try and pick the winners, some work some do not. Like you I am very happy with BGT at the moment to me they are on the right track.

I mentioned NASDAQ as the US and even London tends to value non revenue innovation companies with a good story to tell at much higher multiples than in Australia of the US. Perhaps its just a bigger audience of investors or the 'silicon valley' mind set and examples or that the US Investment banks are better salesmen or bullshitters

I however share some of your concerns about NASDAQ and US markets ...look how they shorted TESLA ...though the short sellers have lost their shirts one has to question were they really that stupid or who was happy to take that sort of risk and losses. American the land of "free" is also IMHO sometimes the land of vested interests. So I agree US listings are sometimes a double edged sword

We have a truly great story to tell perhaps and the Henlow analyst presentation of 6 April 2020 lays it out very well perhaps Henlow are just not telling it, or selling it well or being relatively small just do not have the audience size and reach to tell it.

To me its like you its for BGT its just a case of things hopefully continuing to go well as we progress down the well laid out track to commercialization and circa 24 months of patient waiting. Lets hope its a question of it all comes to those who wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.