BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Thanks R7 & Stormer I stand corrected BASF not Bayer ...BASF...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Thanks R7 & Stormer

I stand corrected BASF not Bayer ...BASF IMHO being a better partner that Bayer

Do you both think our CEO is correct that IF things continue to go well and according to the Commercialization Schedule ...that we could be receiving our first regular recurring license revenues as a % of sales in 24 months ?

I the Henlow analysts report was excellent however probably information largely provided by BGT staff. I agree with other posters this stock is not well followed perhaps because

- Henlow and the company need to do a better job of promoting the potential of the company
    - We are still 24 months away from serious recurring revenues (many investors do not have the patience they want jam today not tomorrow)

Lets hope we get some good news from the BASF testing in September ....I am not sure when however Richard CEO s seem to indicate when I talked regular revenue license revenue in 24 months that this did not include stage payments ...so perhaps we have some stage payments from BASF or Clarke as we progress through the commercialization process. Plus of course BGT should be tax rebates and perhaps funding for the research they are doing.

Yes patience is the key .you are right a lot still has to GO RIGHT

GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 37964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.