NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-10

1. 107 Posts.
    Potts,

Top Post TUs from me! That is precisely what has happened in the course of 6 months.

I recall all the announcements in the first half of 2012. NWE has alwasy 'CLEARLY' stated that Arrowsmith 2 is 'proof of concept' well and whilst HIGH flow rates were not expected, those rates could be measured to ascertain the feasibility of future Horizontal wells for production in the Domestic Gas market...

Along came Bharat when its top cops visited the dirt site in our Basin, NWE Management, AWE Management and WA officials. Hang on I don't believe they would travel all the way from India to say G'day to us...whatever limited information has been shared amongst these officials probably indicates that these wells have a great potential to be commercial and hence:

it was reported following their visit that the pipelines infrastructure be investigated
    fesibility of commercial wells initiated
    Possible export to the Indian market

Is that how much Gas we will have?

To date, this project has a 100% success rate, where it has proved the concept that there is Gas AND Oil - what rates - how and when it will be commercial needs to be seen...but the treatment of SP is a great indication how market works and gets manipulated. Also, it indicates the misinterpretation of many punters...

well I am in LT - been topping up lately.

All the best -

Go NWE - Cheers VoM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.