NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-113

1. 4,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Anyone know if Peter is concerned with the current share price levels?

If I was in communication with him, i would advise that he release a weekly update.
    I know this is a requirement during the drilling phase and not testing, and that those pesky DT'ers fiddled with the price during the weekly updates, but its the only sensible thing to do at this point in time.

weekly updates would prevent most of us here trying to decipher an announcement when it comes through, and would keep the company accountable.

Now, Potts, dont think that I dont believe NWE are anything but accountable, but they need to be more transparent with us about activities on site.

In the past, it would have been nice to know when equipment arrived on site, delays in granting of approval for a 24/7 roster, when swabbing commenced etc etc.

The Carynginia has almost had 3 weeks of cleaning up. what is the estimated level of frac fluid left in the zone? are they considering other techniques to increase the fluid recovery? remind us again that further studies will be required to find out where the oil in the kockatea is coming from.

promote the current activities Peter, its exciting stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.