NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-126

1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    Pottermore,
    you wrote:

"The criticisms of management have been made by people who have not got off their shiny backsides and gone to have a look at what is being done."

----------------------

Of course we haven't gone to have a look at Arrowsmith-2.
    99.9% of the investment community has not done so.

It's not even reasonable to expect anyone to have gone to the site. Management know this.

It's their job to communicate what is going on at the site.

The market wants to know how it is progressing the project.

Standard business practice when you have stakeholders:
    What do you want to do?
    When are you going to do it?
    What are the resources and funding you require?
    What are the success KPI's?

Any deviation from the stated answers MUST be clearly explained to your stakeholders in a timely manner.

The market is simply reflecting this reality. That there is a massive deviation between the plan and the reality, which has not been adequately explained.

You can only blame the management for this. They seem oblivious to the fact that they are short of funding.

Perhaps because they know they can simply issue 25% of the company in a new placement without further approvals.

Now, if they've got Bharat in their back pockets for $5m at 7 cents a share, then I'll take my hat off to Peter and the crew.

But we don't know that and we have no basis for expecting such an arrangement. In the meantime, the market is SPOT ON to push the SP down, though I think it has been overdone now.

4.1-4.2 is about right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.