NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-131

1. 143 Posts.
    TBE,

They have presented to ARGO, Pattersons and MBA as per the investor presentations released last year.

Seems no one wants to listen. Yesterday I took an absolute bath and sold 1.2m shares. I really got too emotional about this stock. Went against every investment fibre in my body. My brain said sell by my heart couldn't.

As quite a few of us have said on this thread, the comms are simply appalling. The fact we are now at 12 moth lows, get better comms from a partner in the well than the operator. Have better comms in an investment newsletter than an ASX release is deficient at best at arrogant at worst.

What strikes me with NWE is that the goalposts keep moving. Like I have written before - they still tout K as highly prospective blah blah o the front page of their website which is at odds with their own ASX releases. How on earth can anyone justify this as good management?

How do we expect brokers and sophs to take us seriously?

The real issue is that even with a good strike the SP will probably go up 200 or 300 percent. Which puts us where? Shade under 10 cents? phhhhh. We shold be coming from a base of 10 cps with good results taking us further.

I really hope we come back. I still hold quite a few and I hope we fire. For the short term though I have brought into AWE with this money form NWE. AS I said same exposure with less risk. I know my words will annoy a lot of people but when it comes to NWE the market has spoken, and it is speaking volumes. It simply sucks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.