NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

"wesr, there are 2500 readers of posts on this stock at...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    "wesr, there are 2500 readers of posts on this stock at times.That is a significant number of people over a vast market place. To suggest that it has no effect is delusional."

Wesr, is 100% spot on.

During the copy & paste brigades constant upramping that is a matter of public record now. Only I was posting saying this had no strength. So as Wesr correctly pointed out this should be at a dollar fiddy. More so when you consider that most of my posts were getting moderated and my charts were not allowed to be posted on the NWE forum at all.

So you can't have it both ways. Either the negative talk drops the price and positive talk raises the price. Or posts mean diddly squat to the price and it's again as Wesr pointed out "Mathematics and geometrics drive the market."

Investor sentiment has been shattered lately. That's what's dropping the price. Anyone that based their investment decisions on what posters on public forums say would be few and far between. Look at the most vocal and bullish of the NWE holders. Quite a few are now talking bad about the company and management. You think this is the first time it's happened. How could anyone take any poster on a public forum serious if they change their opinions like underpants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.