NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-74

1. 10,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    yer sorry thommo3, but that's one of my points, I should not have to ring to clarify there anns.

Ok here it is. The last time i rang Peter he was very indignant towards my questions, he informed me i should not worry about the past but of the future prospects, he did not like my comments or questions regarding the holes in HIS anns i say his because the buck stops with him.

My emails and questions have not been answered.

I was polite and just asked the same as i have on this forum that no one on here has answered either.Plus to ring and be told things is not the same as having it in type.maybe if you don't email direct from the link on there web site it goes into the junk file who knows.

I have been told many pretty stories from many ceos but alas always turns into an ugly end.(almost always i should say)and they don't have to be penny stocks either.

Maybe after the fiasco with the ann regarding the gas flows from HCSS he didn't like so many phone calls and questions. maybe he felt it was an attack on his ability to correctly inform his SH.

IMO if an ann comes out that makes me want to clarify some thing either im missing some thing or the ann is. Due to the chatter on various forums I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Oh i only post on HC but i do read many others.

This may sound like im having a go at the team at NWE maybe i am but i would prefer that they just address there anns better.

things go wrong, don't happen on time. so what, report it don't hide from it. My posts and thoughts are a very very small part of this, ask yourselves WHY WHY are we @ 4cents, then give me the answer . lol and don't tell me it' my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.