NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

flavor of the month, page-87

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    TBE,

I answered points 1 & 2 in my posts.

Point 3.
    This price at the moment is merely a starting point for the eventual appreciation. I expect that will occur when the final testing has given us the production results from each level and we have preliminary contingent resource estimates and a plan for the horizontal development wells.
    We may need to do the 3D seismic before some of those figures can be properly determined as accurate layer thicknesses will be import in the calculations I think.

We have the advantage of the drill results of A1 which will be a big help in those calculations and the 2D seismic, but 3D will be more beneficial IMHO.

Peter is very BULLISH as to the amount of Gas we are going to have to sell. Take another look at the video "The Golden Age of Gas". He wasn't pulling any punches when he made this. It is his genuine belief.

We have teased a bit with the "$fiddy" value but if the results are as good as hoped then, with time, very achievable. This means that it is a longer term investment to achieve full value IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.