NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Copper is a very valuable source of information.There are some...

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    Copper is a very valuable source of information.
    There are some very clever, diligent and embracing people here.
    I have learned much from the posts of others and therefore in my own small way attempt to contribute.
    I found NWE by reading the posts of "Greynomad" and appreciated the enormous amount of effort which he put into the promotion of the stock. I went through the company announcements and verified all that he posted and then began to accumulate.
    When I calculated the massive resource potential which was held under licence by NWE I changed from wanting to trade it to long term hold. (This was also forced upon me/us by the interference of the Greens. As I have posted ad nauseum.
    Also as one other poster's trailer says "The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent" or something to that effect.)

I also have great faith in the exploration permits which we hold in the United Kingdom .... even more so now that they have identified significant shale deposits in the area as well. I am of the opinion that we should carve off these assets into a separate company and issue the shares as a percentage of the current holding in NWE.
    This would give these assets their own free air and if a play was made for NWE they would not be lost for no value to any new suitor.

I also use copper to keep researching stocks and have a watch list of my own which, if I ever cash out from NWE, I can invest in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.