KAL 3.23% 3.2¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Kal is just suffering from lack of investor favouritism. It has...

1. 132 Posts.
    Kal is just suffering from lack of investor favouritism. It has all the right qualities , proven Jorc resource with possibilities of extending , plus excitng days ahead with clinker hill, That it is heading back to below the 10c is ridiculous, however also a great opportunity to those with a bit of spare dollars around ( unfortunately not me) . Would love to buy truckload if goes under the 10c again. Just remember kal has received recommendations from wise owl and intersuisse of late and I guarantee was thoroughly analysed. Plus is my opinion management decision to not rush into production is well warranted given highly undervalued price of gold, due to fundamentals . With increased costs associated with producers at the moment , better to wait until price of gold is towards the mid $1000 giving better value for us the shareholder. Why produce for $300 - $400 per ounce when you can produce for $600 to $1200 per ounce if only you wait a while . agree with former comments . Place it in the draw and look in a year. Then two. See how we are then. Cheers the soulman. (only opinion)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $1.6K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87354 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 554468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.