KAL 3.23% 3.2¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

flavour of the month, page-17

1. 132 Posts.
    Hey trent 78, know how you feel. Had 3 stocks was extremely keen on about 3 months ago, kal ,tgs and mak . Went with tgs and kal , just at the time mak went to 40c . Tried to find extra dollars for mak. (should have put up the house) Try not to look at mak now. Gives me stress . Funny thing is I look at it now and know its heading to the $10 mark over the two years but still I think nah! its gone too high to jump in now. Thought that when it hit 70c , $1.00 now I think s..t! Anyway hindsight only makes you miserable so no point dwelling . Back to the main issue kal. Agree with previous posts. Bear market , no news in mean time , last announcement was a touch lacklustre, only way is down until something comes along to prop it back up. also I presume kal has been a bit of a day traders stock past few months so as price seems to have fallen into the downward trend from 15c last week or so many would be bailing on stock cutting their losses as they realise no news for a little while. Let them run. As kal enters 10c territory it will only make the stock more attractive to those same day traders whom will drive it back up. And we start all over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $1.6K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87354 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 554468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.