PEO people telecom limited

Marland probably thinks the price is as low as it’s going to go...

1. 68 Posts.
    Marland probably thinks the price is as low as it’s going to go and there’s a good chance it has bottomed. The more shares directors buy up the less that are left for trading on a day to day basis and this is bad for the company and the shareholders as it makes the shares less liquid and the share price determined by an increasingly smaller number of shares that are left to be bought and sold. Perhaps the ACC forcing Telstra to charge a lower wholesale price has restored the lost margin and Marland can see a profit coming in the next 12 months as a result. I certainly wish I had bought the shares I hold at the current price but I’m not putting any more money into this dog of a share and Marland continuing to buy more shares doesn’t fill me with confidence given that he has done it in the past and the price has continued to drop. If PEO does not post a turn around in results in the next 12 months after the ACC has forced Telstra to charge a lower wholesale price then the dog will have shown it is terminally ill and deserves to be put down. I’m locked in and can’t sell without a massive loss so I’m hoping Marland’s judgment proves right for a change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.