RCR 5.00% 10.5¢ rincon resources limited

"Fledgling niobium player sees West Arunta mega merger", page-3

1. 11,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4692
    No need to generate hype. The stock has already done very well on fundamentals alone. Numerous targets for a chance of a discovery. Plus we have money in the bank to drill phase 2 and probably enough to pay administration costs over the wet season too. Therefore no hype to get another capital raise happening either, since we just had one.

Managements role is also PR and marketing so I think it’s important to put yourself ahead of peers to attract attention. Not sure how many still read the mainstream media (I know I don’t because of the endless lies during covid, Ukraine, gaza etc) but thanks for the poster above for sharing regardless. You would have to say the reach for an article like this is in the 10’s of thousands at minimum so statistically speaking, it’s going to attract some new investors, hopefully some with deep pockets!

I found the most interesting thing about this article was the talk of consolidation and takeover talk. I am probably thinking well ahead, but I can see this management team supportive of a takeover from some of the big fish. If we get some decent drill intersections and chance of a decent discovery, this chatter will start up imo. Whatever stage this is to take place in the future, it would be multiples of what we are now imo.

Also, in regards to development, WA1 and ENR are a couple of years ahead of us, so most of the initial infrastructure foundation moves will be driven by them imo.
    Last edited by coto: Today, 03:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $92.05K 881.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1034806 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 154318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.