""I have come no where near validating the trinity, hence your...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    ""I have come no where near validating the trinity, hence your delusions in full swing again.
    Just like you couldn't tell the difference between Yehowah and 3 men = 4 beings."

I'm sure you know gum is just sucking your energy and arguing for kicks.

Clearly he has little idea what the Trinity doctrine actually states nor that mention of the number 3 or mention of The Father, Holy Spirit and Jesus or The Son, or attributing divinity to Jesus is not an expression of the Trinity doctrine ... which is quite specific in it's expression and claims.
    In this case, another example of the amazing gymnastics some Christians apply to bits and pieces of the OT to insert their version of Jesus.

Having said that ... my reading of Genesis 18 and 19 is that The Lord appeared to Abraham as one of "the three men", the other two being the 2 angels who then continue on and visit Lot in Ch 19 while Abraham has his famous "if for the sake of .. will you spare them." dialogue.
    Seems pretty straight forward ?

In any case of course, nothing to do with any expression or validation of the Trinity doctrine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.