Flee from idolatry, page-232

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @Copperbod

I brought in the Lord and Yehowah are, as the trinity family get confused on this lord creation of theirs.
    -----------------
    Regardless of how the story began, it included Yehowah, 3 men and Abraham and this is confirmed when the men (3) leave Abraham and Yehowah (who you Claim was in the form of man = creation, adding) talking.

There is absolutely noting to indicate that 2 of the 3 men became the 2 angels = zero.
    Apart from the 3 men going to Sodom, there is no more mention of them, to suggest there is, is to add what's not available.
    3 men are first mentioned, men are referenced as leaving for Sodom = no grounds to say this is now 2 men and not 3, as at that time as well, Abraham is talking to Yehowah, a 4th ID.

So no, regardless of Chapters, your version is NOT the most compelling version, you have to add in several places.
    You are trying to make 3 men and 2 angels, one story so to speak, with zero grounds to do so.
    I don't care if there is no other reference to these men, it or they, stops there, where they are last referenced.
    ---------------
    Re Eclipse, seeing 70% or 100% = is neither here nor there, as to which one you see imo.
    I am sure we have already had a full in the past, re Perth.
    Mind you, I would of said the Perth one I saw, was more than 70%.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.