Flee from idolatry, page-240

1. 22,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Not with the scriptures drawn upon, available.
    You have to assume and nothing else, that 3 men now become 2 angels and zero scripture to support such a fantasy.

You should try reading the chapters again with some virtue and toothpicks between your eyelids to keep them open long enough so as to not close your eyes to the valid interpretation of @Copperbod

Never are any of the 3 men referred to as Lord,

You should try reading the verses again with some virtue and toothpicks between your eyelids to keep them open long enough so as to not close your eyes to the valid interpretation.

that is nothing but a man made creation and Not in the passage.

Well, it is a valid man made creation which you should try reading again with some virtue and toothpicks between your eyelids to keep them open long enough so as to not close your eyes to the valid interpretation.

Nothing to get over, truth is truth.

The absolute truth can't be acsertained by the way the ancients have written these verses.
    The truth is, as written in the scriptures:

"Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”

Again, in this regard, I don't wish to call you a liar but I think my judgement will prevail and I will be proved right when I say you are a human being, wotsup!
    You should take a good look at yourself and come to this realisation. Don't continue to delude yourself DRRRRRRRR..!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.