Flee from idolatry, page-242

1. 22,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Show me a single verse that shows, 3 men magically get reduced to 2 angels ?????????????????????????????????????

You are just being ridiculously silly now, wotsup. It can't be shown in a single verse. It is across 2 chapters. This is where you are going wrong. I keep telling you, insert toothpicks between your eyelids, to keep them apart long enough, to read more than one verse that you can't see at all, that is there to see, if you will only keep your eyes open long enough.

Not such verse to even hint at, 2 of the men became 2 angels, what a HUGE imagination wrapped up in that creation.

It looks like@Copperbod and I, by the way of some virtue, without toothpicks holding our eyelids open, can imagine two men becoming two angels as they leave Abraham and the Lord to their discussion and head to Sodom to meet with Lot.
    Maybe if you insert toothpicks between your eyelids, they will keep your eyes open long enough to imagine this valid interpretation also?

No mention of the 3 men other than they were heading to Sodom = end of their story there.

So, how many head towards Sodom?
    How many did arrive?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.