"Where is this creation in the Bible -> "another...

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "Where is this creation in the Bible -> "another encounter"??????????????
    There is one encounter or appearance of Yehowah, before 3 men come into the picture.Noting whatsoever even hints at, that all of a sudden, you are supposed to view one of these 3 men as Yehowah = what a HUGE creation.After the 3 men, Abraham then address's Yehowah separate to the 3 men as Lord."

wotsup, it is clear to me now why you think there were the Lord and 3 men instead of the Lord was one of the 3 men. The reason is you read the verse 1 independently from the verse 2 onward. That is reading verse 1 out of context. Verse 1:

18 The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day

is just telling us the main point of the chapter that the Lord appeared to Abraham. The following verses are the exposition of that encounter.

The indisputable indication that the Lord was one of the 3 men is in verse 10:

10 Then one of them said, “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son.”

One of the 3 men said: “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son.”

Now, only the Lord would be able to say that!

How could you not understand that, wotsup the Bible expert? Isn't it a piece of evidence that you are delusional?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.