Flee from idolatry, page-345

1. 23,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Wotsup, for your understanding to be correct the above verse would need to be in the future tense."

It is in the future tense, John was given a vision of the future, what was to come, as though it had happened, so you have come to and passed contexts.

The KJV I previously posted was wrong - And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    (The Interlinear says nothing about wash"ed", just wash?).
    But it still could be the washed context, AFTER they come out, that is what they did, washed in truth, put on truth as in, they put on the incorruptible at the last trump, which is the word of God 1 Peter 1:23

"They will need to have exercised faith in the sin atoning ''blood of the Lamb'' in order to stand approved."

Despite them having numerous errors, they will still stand on the basics of the above grounds, prepared to die for it etc, it seems, that gets them in the door so to speak and the opportunity to wash their robes?

"They are in contrast to those that cannot ''stand''.

Your mixing up two groups here it would seem, the ones we are just talking about are the Great Tribulation ones that were harvested, before the wrath you are referring to here.

This is the trouble Mr G when you dismiss other scriptures which paint the whole story, or the other scriptures are distorted beyond recognition and their intended meanings.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.