@Copperbod"So, you might say I'm done, so don't waste your time...

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @Copperbod

"So, you might say I'm done, so don't waste your time with this Geek Greek stuff."

"So now it's wasting time on "Greek stuff" "

So what your in effect saying is, I am a liar.
    I pretty much told you why I wasn't going to bother anymore, I made this decision some weeks back, so I was giving you a heads up, respectful thing to do as you appeared to want to help, re the Greek, but I am done, I do not care anymore, 7 odd years is more than my share, so to speak.
    Not to mention, I will not be craped on anymore, hence you may have noticed my actions lately, one can only kick a dog for so long GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLOL.

As I also said it appears, that in John it could have also been written as -> In beginning I was the Word...........................
    So that is fitting in with the same context I was using, regardless of what you say with reference to the actual Greek word.
    As for your link = crap as they accepted, falsely "I am" for Jesus, based on you reckoning, so where else are these said expert clowns wrong?

The FACT remains, whoever the Word is in 1:1, they are being referenced as WORD, word is personified and interchanged with God, it's owner all the way through the opener, him speaking, so suck it up.

It would also come down to getting a hold of the original Greek as well, as you can bet your balls, there are numerous errors, translations with trinity mindset, there Has to be.
    So, to a strong degree, that only leaves us with the gut feel, so to speak and the overall Bible theme, is the seal so to speak there.

There is no two ways about it, throughout the Bible, Word is NOT just a something, thing so to speak type think.
    For one to suggest such = they have Not got a clue.

Goodness me, Jesus is referred to as a Word of God = you cannot get it any simpler than that, and not to mention Jesus being the Express Image of God's PERSON = WORD -> The Word, due to him expressing out the word of God.
    And as sure as, the Bible says no one knows Jesus's name -> The Word of God and still do not = they have no idea as to the things it means and represents.
    AND WORD/HUMAN TO BECOME AND ENCAMP IN...............

Nothing there about the Word become Human = that's a pack of lies.
    1:3 And the Word creation become tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.