Flee from idolatry, page-382

1. 24,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

.............................These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. ...................................

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

The Word
    of God and The Word -> which no one knows. (Well looky there, as to where he inherited his name, like the Bible says).

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
    Well goodness me eh, we are Words of God as well.
    Meet Word wotsup lol.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    So that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory (Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

ONE IN WORD!
    Even as we are one = I and the Father are one -> well looky here, according to the likes of Ppm, that would make them all God what.png

LOL, widdle God's running around all over the place.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.