Flee from idolatry, page-293

1. 23,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You totally miss the ONE KEY message of the opener of John and what God himself introduces himself as and that is WORD.
    He continues to interchange himself and his word as One, pretty much for the entire prologue.
    Trouble is, you lot see word or logos and immediately your head goes to expressed words mode = you foolish children, time to wake up, Lights on and use the head you were given.

Logic and commonsense then tells us, we ARE the image of WORD = Word.
    You are word.

Hence 1:14 And Word/Humanto become and encamp in I = God. ............and as sure as s... Jesus says, I am in the Father = Drrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    John 17:20-23 = One in Word = twofold.
    I (Word) and the Father (Word) are one -> WORD.

John's opener (1:14) is NOT literally placing Jesus in 1:14, that is an event yet to happen, after he meets John the Baptist Mal 3:1.
    Jesus only literally shows up in John when he meets John the Baptist.
    No way is Jesus in 1:1 either, only as a plan within God, his inner logos, dead center of 1:1 and the beginning of 1:2 -> "This;"........

I do not give a hoot if the mainstream never accept this, I will NOT bend truth to keep the masses happy, never going to happen.
    They WILL get it eventually, as they will have NO other option but to accept it, that you can be rest assured of.
    We will also see who has the last laugh.
    I'm not suggesting doom for everyone, just the above. biggrin.png

Goodness me, what in the hec are you having trouble with, re I exist or I am, what's so hard about just using one of them as they are, the first defined options, is what you SHOULD be using.
    "was" is not even an option to select from. (I don't give a rats what the bias masses have falsely added).
    If one works on your said crazy approach, you would get errors all over the place, way more than we already have.
    It's like a New Coppo has hit the scene?????????????????????????????? (Are you sure your OK?).

As I have already said, if John was translated correctly from the get go, there would not be this rubbish of John's opener.
    It's got satan's finger prints all over it = check mate, gottcha suckers.

Where Jesus is referenced as saying -> before Abraham "I am" -> why are you not translating that as "was", or do you think it's OK to chop and change as You see fit ?????????????????????????????? rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.