NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

flee on the monkey's back

1. 44 Posts.
    Is it just me or is there anyone else tired of the speculation & WAG (wild ass guess & yes it's a term in the dictionary). So I'd like to discuss what is known.
    The players: the Gorilla, the monkey & the flees that go for the ride on the monkey's back.
    The gorilla: Zijin Mining, China's number one gold producing company, worth $12B us, sees an opportunity in platinum. Tipping in $20M at 10c a share, one would expect a substantial discount, particularly in view that they will be doing a lot of work in association with it.
    Monkey(s, and you're probably thinking in more was than one): people of influence in NKWE. Let's single out PL. As a director & someone that has tipped in his own $, he will do what will bring a good result for him & thereby by extension to us, being the flees on the back of the monkey (no offence intended, particularly to the chimps out there in the wild).
    To recap PL most recent investment into NKWE, with the offer to the SH of the take up of the options earlier this year, Komodo Capital Pty Ltd, of which PL is the Managing director, took up the issue shortfall, to the value of $850k. Eventually, to exercise those options, his company has to come up with another $4.25M! This would change of course if indeed there was a takeover bid but I'd prefer to leave that to the WAGs to deliberate. Regardless, you would have to be fairly certain of the outcome to take this position in April of this year. With a little time passing, events indicate he's made the right call. I'm sure he wants to maximise his return & a cause for joy for us flees.
    Personally I hope to ride the gorilla's back as long as possible as this will bring the most benefit to SH, even if it means listening to the flees WAGs for longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.