SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Verizon have already stated in previous documentation which I...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Verizon have already stated in previous documentation which I have posted here and am not going to bother posting again that they intend to partner with other telcos around the world.

The whole point of the platform is that you build an app once, upload to the platform and then your content (app) is able to be rolled out in all jurisdictions, cross operator specifically without you having to mange all the different jurisdictional barriers to rollout other than local tax issues.

This is exactly what I suggested would be the case in my first three posts on this thread and many times since which is why I get a little frustrated.

This is exactly what is outlined in the Tata documentation posted today by way of example.

This is the start of a global integration of content and advertising and is not just a local process and is specifically designed for SME's (not huge companies but many will come in board) to advertise their content internationally from a single entry point. Paradigm shifts are just that and what you have experienced in the past will be no longer in the future.

But I think you will be big enough to post a public apology when I am proven correct and I will be happy to do the same.
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 05/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.