SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Absolutely not offensive Nauv just differing opinions which can...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Absolutely not offensive Nauv just differing opinions which can only be reconciled by what occurs over time but will have a significant affect on use of the "platform".

The "apology" will be one of us is right and the other wrong and especially in relation the "advertising" or advertisers use of the platform. No offence taken or given from my side just differences of opinion.

The US app providers will be interested in accessing other international markets through the Freebee app. They are more likely to be corporate customers of Verizon and will be delivered via Telcos rather than the app stores through the the international Telcos own version of sponsored data apps to markets where data sponsoring is important.

If you review the SYT website you will see the Freeway campaign manager. It connects you to the start a campaign interface. This is akin to say preparing an email campaign similar to say mailchimp.

Here the user does all the uploading and provides the script and content. It also will allow the selection of the jurisdiction and spend amount. Jurisdiction will be world wide.

This interface allows for a seamless access for advertisers to commence a global campaign through a series of related sponsored data apps using the Sponstel Exchange (my name for the new telco app network) network world wide to allow users to target selected types of customer anywhere and if any type. Indian app developers will be giving away a free Big Mac to US Freebee users for trying their app eventually.

I think we need to shift the thinking around what the definition of an advertisers is Nauv. I define an advertiser as anyone who is looking to distribute a product or service including apps and subscriptions to content to a market or markets.

Nauv this includes some speculation on my part but I believe that in the coming year this will come to fruition as is evidenced by the Tata exchange and a significant amount of research and some free thinking on my side. I am happy to apologise to all if I am wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.