SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Flexible Data: Reinventing Mobile Data For Today's Subscribers, page-36

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I believe you have taken my posts out of context and I have not suggested that the Verizon model, which may or may not contain SYT white label at all and none of us have any way of validating that it does at present. We are all in the dark with this at this stage.

Further your suggestion that I have stated that SYT are into IOT and Blockchain are a total misrepresention of my position.

I have taken my "berating" (I call them friendly chips) from Nauv with good grace previously, I don't think he needs your protection, from me or anybody else in this forum. We all understand you have a relationship with Nauv and that maybe colouring your response. Fair enough protect your patch.

My position has been and will always be that the CSP cross operator functionality lends itself to significant integration to other applications in due course which will include functionality vital for IOT and Blockchain IMO. Won't resile from those assertions until similar cross operator functionality is available and patented elsewhere which I cannot find at present other than for SYT.

In relation to the Exchange you know full well that Billaway, a division of Tata, have currently the patents and the business plan to deliver customer rewards other than data and specifically use a coupon style generated code to provide customer "rewards". I have reviewed the patents and posted information about them here some time ago. That has been my patch for thirty years.

Whether or not SYT will be apart of these changes on the landscape (mobile ecosystem) was not my point. My point was these changes are coming and will be implemented by Verizon in due course as a part of the effort to monetise data.

All the above will happen in the coming months and years. Whether SYT is a part of them remains to be seen.

But your point in relation to my posts is taken and I will refrain from posting in relation to other than facts in future if at all.

But I can guarantee that my post to Nauv will be my last free thought on this site. I leave it to you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.