NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Flexiroam...World Phone rip off?, page-10

1. 550 Posts.
    Nah the commissions dont play a part in that. Just handy to have lower commissions coming out of revenues.

Because the app annie stats are based on ranking not download numbers it will be hard for Flexiroam to match World Phone.
    World Phone is listed under the Travel category which is much less competitive than the Social Media category that Flexiroam has been listed in. Easier to get a higher ranking when your not up against whatsapp and facebook messenger

Very smart move on Norwoods part!

The only true way to compare would be with raw download numbers which I presume Flexiroam will be keep us updated on. At the moment they have noted 200,000 downloads.
    Until the next update we wont know the growth rate.

In summary I'm in favour of both companies....
    NOR has gone viral and is definitely worthy of its market cap.
    While FRX still has some growing to do, it is currently valued much cheaper so if you see room for both in this sector you could say there's opportunity to get in pre-growth there.

I reckon the capital structure of FRX is more attractive than NOR along with its marketing efforts.
    Also most investors are still underwater with FRX so profit taking shouldnt be as much of an issue there.

But at the same time NOR is riding the viral wave which means the marketing can come later. I also believe in Paul O's engineering credibility.. FRX lacks that transparency into the back end of the app and while I have seen mention of them using existing fixed network infrastructure we cant be sure they have the same quality in the way these shared resources are utilised...

Too early to tell them apart I reckon but a fun space to be in

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.