FLT 1.57% $21.95 flight centre travel group limited

flight center 20 dollars party, page-3

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Someone on here asked about how much Flight Centre will have to give back in refunds. Well i contacted my local Flight Centre agent who i bought my Europe trip through. My trip is for Sept. Im not liking my chances at this atage of travelling as its into London. Im flying on Qantas and British Airways. Anyway if i request that my flights be refunded then according to the airline rules this can be done and it will take up to 12 weeks for my refund to come back to Flight Centre. What Flight Centre are doing though is offering me additional travel credit if i just keep the full amount as credit on file with them and for them not to physically pay me out the refund. An easy decision to make i must say because the additional credit is useable up to two years and hey, im going to want to travel again. Anyway, what im saying is that the money is staying with Flight Centre its not all dire straights for their cashflow. i mean yes its tough for them but it could be worse. This is a great company and the fundamentals are sound. i know how this company works, how, because i used to work for them. $15 today and $20 by months end. I just took out $13k of profit (of which i made in ten days) and paid off my car. (Thx FLT).Buyers side looking really strong & sellers side looking very weak! Good Luck everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.