AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Hi GG and other good guysUnluckly, it really happened today. The...

1. 52 Posts.
    Hi GG and other good guys

Unluckly, it really happened today. The price closed at $0.43 as I expected.

Now we should stick together at $0.40 - $0.38 (please hiding your buying order, don't place it on the queue so the f.guys behind never know how many buy orders we have) We cannot protect the price but we can buy time. I can be the commander to lead to guys to flight with Merill Lynch and the f.king management. On the other hand, GG question their management about the upgrade of resource to 650 million tonnes which AXO management said on 1st July announcement. They said they would announce by the end of August. GG , you may tell ASIC about this false statement they misled the investors on 1st July.

If they announce 650 million resource, the fund managers, or new fund managers will buy the shares. ML and the mgt have to retreat. The short sellers will buy back asap.

However, they have only one way to f.up e.g.. issue 9 rights to every shareholder at $0.20 for each share aiming at capital raising. In this way, we would be in tragedy and the price will go to hell if they complusory request us to pay $1.80 for 9 new shares.

$1.80 X 154 million shares = $277 million dollars

In this way, the price will drop to $0.30

AXO will only make small profit in the future. May be after another 10 years, it could be $2

As a result, China parties can still get the iron ore. The fund managers have enough money to pay and they will get reasonable return (6 times in 10 years) However, we will be the victim cos we bought at $1 . After 10 years, $1 deposit at bank will be $2!!!

GG , you are expert. Do you how to call a formal special shareholder meeting without the approval of the management. Of coure, it is formal and funded by AXO. In which we can discuss with the fund managers to kick out the management if they are not doing for shareholder interest. We have many questions about the recent f.king ML action.

To conclude, there is no annoucement yet the ML shares returned to the original substantial shareholder. My assumption is still right as there is no one to announce reduce of substantial shareholdings.

GG , you said 5 days the substantial shareholder has to declare but no one yet. It is almost one month. Please tell ASX . What is going on here?

Thank you very much

You really do you best for us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.