PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

flight to safety...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    ANP is doing pretty well in the current market...

Those of us who have been holding ANP more than a few minutes might recall the best days for ANP in the recent run to 3.7c were often the worst days for the wider market.

So, with markets adopting something of a risk-off approach at present, one might suggest stocks like ANP could well benefit.

This is especially so in ANP's case due to the fact we are well funded to get to the next major value adding event...namely Phase 2a/b for ATL1103...which more or less secures a path to higher prices assuming trials go well.

Given the apparent reliable transferability of results through the various phases for Gen 2 Antisense, the chances of successful outcomes for shareholders are arguably higher for ANP than other biotechs at a similar stage.

In my view, this simple fact alone should sustain interest in ANP for some time, no doubt escalating as key events approach.

Any value found in the rest of their suite (ATL1101/1102) is a bonus.

By the way...I would not underestimate the significance of the recent FDA success for Isis...this will be seen as a major plus by those looking at ANP's Antisense lines.

I sense we are in for a good second half of the year.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.