RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

flinders clear path to success and rerating , page-22

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What we are seeing over the past 2 days is a mere correction to an incredibly and irrationally oversold position. Honestly this will still remains the case at around 5 to even 10c.

The underlying point that we all need to conceptualise is that Flinders Mines, as stand alone entity is in a more prodigious position now that what it was when trading at 30c.

We only need to look at all the Approvals that have been granted in recent times, and now a clearer 'to market' strategy which is being rolled out. Furthermore it has rationalised its workforce, reduced discretionary spending to ensure cash is retained to suffice outflows (enough cash until corporate transaction is carried out). This we know - that a corporate transaction of some nature will take effect in the short term! Whether its a takeover/ merger is irrelevant to the fact that the share price will be a lot higher to what it is now.

In answer to Frack's query about OCJ strategic investment of circa 9% at an average price of 7c.. They have eastern Asian connections and i'm certain have some detailed knowledge of the upcoming transactions.

I will not be at all surprised that those wanting to conduct a hostile takeover on market will be circling now, considering the inroads FMS has made with Brockman especially..

At 10-15c this will be a steal for a multi national wishing to further enhance or establish a presence in the Pilbra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.